Terms and Conditions for Fujifilm Academy
1) Fujifilm's approval of your registration (for both paid and free classes held on-site or online) is dependent on the availability of seats. Your registration will not be considered approved until you have received a Confirmation of Acceptance email from Fujifilm and, if applicable, cleared payment.
2) Our site is only intended for use by people residing, businesses, and companies in Singapore ("the Serviced Country"). We do not accept orders from individuals outside of the Serviced Country.
3) Payment of Fee:
3.1 The fees for all workshops are as specified on the relevant page for each workshop. All costs are in Singapore dollars and inclusive of the Goods & Services Tax.
3.2 The cost for each workshop varies according to the nature of the course.
3.3 To confirm a position in the desired workshop, full payment must be submitted at the time of registration.
3.4 There will be no refunds given if a customer is unable to attend a class on the scheduled day for whatever reason.
3.5 A seat reservation email is not a receipt or confirmation of payment.
3.6 All payments on this website are handled through a secure payment gateway and are subject to any extra terms and conditions imposed by the payment gateway providers. You can contact us to make alternate payment arrangements if there is a problem with your payment. Your order will not be completed before alternate payment arrangements are made.
4) Refund of Fee:
4.1 Fujifilm retains the right to cancel courses at any time. In the event of such cancellation, you will get a partial refund using the payment method you used to make the initial purchase. Please note that the average refund processing period is approximately 30 business days.
4.2 Fujifilm reserves the right to provide refunds at its sole and absolute discretion; Fujifilm's decision is final.
5) Reschedule Your Workshop:
5.1 Customers wishing to reschedule a lesson should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.2 Customers who are unable to attend paid workshops must notify Fujifilm in writing 24 hours prior to the workshop's commencement.
6) Attending the workshop (On-site):
6.1 The workshop may only be attended by the customer indicated in the Acceptance Confirmation email.
6.2 Fujifilm maintains the right to deny admission to any customer who has not registered for the class.
6.3 For workshops, participants are advised to bring their own personal equipment.
6.4 The customer is solely responsible for locating the workshop venue right before the start of the session. No time extensions or reschedules will be granted due to non-punctuality.
6.5 Customers attending the session must abide by the training facility's rules and regulations.
6.6 In the unlikely case that the workshop trainer is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Fujifilm studio will contact each customer the same business day to reschedule the session.
6.7 For further information, please contact us at email@example.com
7) Attending the workshop (Online):
7.1 The URL to the web conference is not transferrable.
7.2 The customer is solely responsible for ensuring that their gadgets are in functioning order.
7.3 Customers are strongly encouraged to attend the online seminar using their registered name; otherwise, they risk being removed.
7.4 Fujifilm maintains the right to dismiss any customer considered disruptive or exhibiting unwelcome conduct.
7.5 The customer is not entitled to a make-up session for any video stream interruptions caused by equipment failure on their end.
7.6 In the event that the workshop is unavailable due to technical reasons, Fujifilm studio will call each customer on the same business day to reschedule the session.
7.7 In the unlikely case that the workshop trainer is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Fujifilm studio will contact each customer the same business day to reschedule the session.
7.8 For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8) Digital Downloads:
8.1 Fujifilm is not liable for any problems with download notifications caused by an inactive email address.
8.2 The resources are available for free download.
8.3 Fujifilm is not liable for any data loss or corruption caused by the download or use of the provided content.
8.4 Without prior warning, articles may be updated or withdrawn.
8.5 These files are intended just for personal use. Fujifilm Academy prohibits any kind of copying, duplicate, or alteration, including commercial use, without prior written consent.
8.6 The article's author owns the rights to its material.
9) How do I know if there are any upcoming workshops?
Our schedules are posted on the Fujifilm Academy website on the 1st and 15th of every month. You may also follow us on our official Facebook page to receive the most recent updates.
10) To the fullest extent permitted by law, you shall at all times indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us and our officers, directors, employees, and related entities from any and all loss, liabilities, cost, expenses, and damages incurred or suffered by you, us, or our associations arising from any action, claim, proceeding, or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of this website, your purchase of any course offered on this website, or your violation of this. We retain the right, at our own expense, to take the exclusive defense and control of any matter that might otherwise be subject to indemnification by you, in which case you will assist us in establishing any applicable defenses.
11) Our listings on this website are not intended to constitute a partnership, agency, franchisor-franchisee agreement, or joint venture between us and any of the third parties and shall not be construed as doing so.
12) We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. Please refer to the page's headline to determine when these Terms we're most last revised.
14) These agreements shall be regulated and construed in line with Singaporean law. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action or procedure arising out of, relating to, or relating to these terms and conditions.